Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 09 PARALLAX BREAKZ & M_SPARK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 09 PARALLAX BREAKZ & M_SPARK
V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 09 PARALLAX BREAKZ & M_SPARK 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: PARALLAX BREAKZ & M_SPARK
TITLE: “WE ARE HUMANITY”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION09
RELEASE DATE: MID JANUARY
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Psy-Breaks/Psychedelic Tech-Funk singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
- Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites... and try to control what won’t be. But there is grace in their failings... I think you missed that.
- They’re doomed.
- Yes. But a thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts.
(C) "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

People. We are so different. But we are alike in one thing for sure. We are separating others into friends or foes. Into black or white, into games of Light and Shadow. And we are playing this game without being tired. And those, who consider themselves to be higher and better than others, help us with pleasure… playing "rule and divide" at the same time. Everything is in the game – sex, nationality, religious and political beliefs, skin or eye colour…
But there is something that unites us. Of course. We all are PEOPLE. So, it is not important what ideas you profess, what society you belong to… what image of God you address your prayers to or even you do not have it at all. If you live like a Human, according to your conscience and proceeding from your own moral virtues… if the scope of your thoughts and feelings relate to Eternity, if your ideas and beliefs unite people on the basis of mutual respect, love, creation, growth – these are beautiful ideas. If you live an unscrupulous and ignorant life, more over – like a selfish consumer – these are sinister and foolish ideas. And it is not important of what kind they are exactly if they ruin us and separate us once more. One part of us is desperately trying to survive and find the sense of its Existence, the other – to recall our roots and where we come from, the third is in endless competitions with each other and the creator of the Universe for perfection and dominating…
But we are united no matter we wish it or not. We are the People. We are the Humanity.

PARALLAX BREAKZ & M_SPARK “We Are”
PARALLAX BREAKZ & M_SPARK “Humanity”

Available Mid January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/imp1812

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/v-i-m-breaks-gold-09-parallax

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/we-are-humanity/1682252
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx