Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Duxx arrives at Nubreaks Coming Soon !!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Duxx arrives at Nubreaks Coming Soon !!
Duxx arrives at Nubreaks Coming Soon !! 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone! I am delighted with my arrival to this great family, I introduce myself, my name is Duxx, I come from Spain, and soon I will join the programming of this house offering the best of the best in terms of breakbeat sounds. Refers, fresh sounds, forceful and wide variety of producers from all over the world where this music is loved, here below I leave a little about my biography and I send a strong hug from Spain.

Dj DUXX began to dishes to the 99-00 when sounds more American sounding on all tracks of baile.Vivio and perfected his technique in the golden years of the southern breaks in those years also produced remixes like "telepathy" . Over time this dj started as hobby his career was taking level, founding the record label and booking Kickbass Records adaptanodse new sounds that were coming also taking participation in various raves and also on radio through wild and nerurona dance fm radio. Today this reprising their trmendas productions that will come soon laden tech sounds more and more compelling than ever serious .... certainly is ratoo rope ......
duxx
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Duxx arrives at Nubreaks Coming Soon !! 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
BIGUP Duxx!!!
twinkdogg
Administrator
graph

Re: Duxx arrives at Nubreaks Coming Soon !! 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
twinkdogg wrote:
BIGUP Duxx!!!

Thank you, my friend, everything is ready, there is very little left!
duxx
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx