Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Not able to get into downloads page of the site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Not able to get into downloads page of the site
Not able to get into downloads page of the site 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey, guys. I just signed up for an account, and activated the email. I'm trying to get into the downloads page, because I heard there are free VST downloads, as well as samples for production. When I click on the download link, this is what I get:

Warning: main(/home2/breaksf/public_html/beta/components/com_remository/com_remository_settings.php)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/breaksf/public_html/beta/components/com_remository/remository.php on line 38

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/breaksf/public_html/beta/components/com_remository/com_remository_settings.php'
(include_path='/home2/breaksf/public_html/beta/administrator/components/com_smf/includes:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/breaksf/public_html/beta/components/com_remository/remository.php on line 38

Any ideas what that means, and what I need to do to get in?
VS23
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Not able to get into downloads page of the site 16 Years, 5 Months ago  
Ok, try it now... Some things (files and folders) had permissions changed when we moved to a more secure server, it should be all working now... let me know

Re: Not able to get into downloads page of the site 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
i am not able to download most of the sets. it says they r removed or whatever. i love downloading sets if there good i will listen 2 them many times. if the sets r on your site they should be accessable. plz let me know whats the problem
DJ Inn10sity
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx