Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM056 MOTIVBREAKS-FORGET THE PAST
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM056 MOTIVBREAKS-FORGET THE PAST
FNTM056 MOTIVBREAKS-FORGET THE PAST 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: MOTIVBREAKS
TITLE: “FORGET THE PAST/FORGET THE PAST (PERFECT KOMBO remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM056
RELEASE DATE: EARLY SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Booty-Bass
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

Fandor was talking to himself—an inveterate habit of his—as he sat in the cab which was carrying him to the Palais de Justice. "Beyond question, I ought to have examined that paper they have stolen from Mademoiselle Elizabeth. I should have looked through it at the first opportunity. That sequence of names; those dates, which seem to almost coincide with the different criminal attempts, probably relate to the mysterious plan which the assassins are carrying out systematically.... But, that means there are to be more victims, and we shall witness fresh tragedies!... I am not at all easy about Elizabeth either!... Who the deuce could have telephoned to her at the convent?... Perhaps what I am going to do is stupid, but no chance must be neglected.... I wonder if I shall learn anything worth knowing at the court to-day?... "When they arrested these smugglers, five months ago, I recollect perfectly that Monsieur Thomery's name was mentioned in connection with the business.... If I only held the connecting link of interest in my hands, which would make it clear why all these people—Jacques Dollon, the Baroness de Vibray, Princess Sonia Danidoff, Barbey-Nanteuil, and even Elizabeth Dollon—have been the victims of the horrible band I am pursuing.... The motive? Evidently robbery! But there must be some other reason, for—and it is a significant fact—all these people know one another, meet one another, or at least are either clients of the Barbey-Nanteuil bank, or are friends of Monsieur Thomery.... It's the devil's own mystery!"

MOTIVBREAKS “Forget The Past”
MOTIVBREAKS “Forget The Past (PERFECT KOMBO remix)”

FANTOMAS RECORDS
“BOOTY BASS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available EARLY SEPTEMBER from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/motiv-breaks
soundcloud.com/perfectkombo
________________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm056-...-forget-the-past-cut
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm056-...fect-kombo-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/forget-the-past/2105260
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx