Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR151 SUB'N'DUB-CLOSE ME
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR151 SUB'N'DUB-CLOSE ME
DLR151 SUB'N'DUB-CLOSE ME 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: SUB'N'DUB
TITLE: “CLOSE ME/CLOSE (EZTEREO remix)” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR151
RELEASE DATE: MID JUNE
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

SUB'N'DUB are two mysterious fresh Luchadores that are coming from Santa Clara village deep in the desert of Mexico. They were raised by a cactus family when they've been left helpless by their unknown parents under the hot Mexican sun. Their super natural powers, their unique Cactus-like moves in the ring, their Tequilla slammers and their fine Cuban cigars are the trademark of these Gatos Mysteriosos that love beautiful senoritas and Garage-Breaks anthems!! Top class Spanish Luchador EZTEREO aka Pantero Negro, the Star Wars, Prince leila and Pina Coladas lover is by their side. The Black Panther of the ring is once again delivering tight and fresh beatz ideal to shake dancefloors upside down!!!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID JUNE from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/subndub
soundcloud.com/eztereo
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr151-subndub-close-me-cut
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr15...me-eztereo-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/close-me/2047991
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2017/06/26 12:20 By el luchador.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx